Sunday, January 26, 2014

POW:// Kim Soo Hyun

This handsome and funny man takes the spot for this week's POW and INFG's 100th blog post!



Name: Kim Soo Hyun
DOB: February 16, 1988
Occupation: Actor, Model, Singer
Blood Type: B
Favorite Color: Black
Top Favorite Albums: Courtesy of http://flysoohyun.blogspot.com/

I am currently in LOVE with You Who Came From The Stars/My Love From Another Star. Kim Soo Hyun is sexy, stunning and just plan amazing. Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun have a great chemistry together. They also worked together in the movie The Thieves. It's said that he actually convinced her to play the part of Song Ye, claiming that no one could play the character like she could. He seems pretty down to earth for an Alien.



I went to a shop in K-Town and saw a poster of him in it. I freaked and now frequently go there. To eat stuff and chat with my friends, not to stare at his poster from the endorsement below.



He thinks is eyes are his best facial feature. I like to think his face is his best feature, like ALL OF IT.



I think he likes flowers



And candy...

And puppies!



He was in Will it Snow At Christmas? Which I watched for Song Joong Ki and SPOILER ALERT...
...
...
...



...
...
...
...
...
SJK dies in it so there isn't much of him to watch. My attention was actually not drawn to Kim Soo Hyun but to Go Soo.







In 2012, Soo Hyun took the physical to get into the military but failed to gain active service priviledges due to a previous condition. He has a heart condition and has had surgeries. His heart beats irregular and faster than normal. (Yea, well I see him, so does mine.) In 2013, he took the test again and is going to be in active military when he goes in. (Which is a big possibility it could be this year but I won't get fangirls riled up again until there's more info.)



Here's Nervous Kim Soo Hyun meeting his ideal woman.



Too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    k5

    ReplyDelete