So I didn't know a group named WonderBoyz existed outside of the UKISS members making a cameo in Mr. Idol as the group Wonder Boys. Maybe I am out of the loop.
Anyways, the video was posted about a month ago on CJENMMUSIC's YouTube account, today was the first time I viewed it. (While watching several EXO Wolf Dance Covers.)
I am loving the song, I think its got the Latina blood dancing in my veins. I've had it on repeat for a while now. And my comments are:
- The english parts are pretty good. Nice job guys.
- The chorus is catchy though I've been muttering it, not knowing what the hell was said beside the word Tarzan.
- You all know I love eye candy. I am honestly gonna look into getting more info on these guys. Though the "Tarzan" peeping his "Jane" through the telescope was creepy yet adorable. Not that I like creepy but I am filled with mixed emotions of love when I see asian boys. (Aren't you?)
- I actually like how the infamous Tarzan yell was used in the song. Not overkill but just right.
- Ending of the video...hmmm. It left me wanting more but thinking the scene was kindda awkward.
We'll see how I feel about these guys after some research and more videos. Keep an eye out.