Sunday, August 4, 2013

Video Teaser:// Tasty MaMaMa

I've been keeping my eye on the Twins comeback and noticed their teaser for the video "MaMaMa" was released. With the MV being set with a release date of August 8, its almost a year since the release of "Spectrum".

At the 30 second mark you can catch a quick glimpse of Hoya and Dongwoo (Infinite/Infinite H). -Thanks PupChan for noticing Hoya while I noticed Dong Woo. The Infinite Boys are very supportive of the Twins, and that's great to see.

The song has a hip hop meets swing music type of feel and August 8th can't get here soon enough. I am also hoping the www.tasty2wins.com official website will be nicely put together as well. These speedy website changes are killing me as a graphic designer. Effort people.
Here's the teaser. Grab a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment