Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EXO- Growls Again?!

EXO's second video for "Growl" was released. By second video, I don't mean a drama version, I mean yet another dance filled version that I have deemed completely unnecessary.

Granted, you can see the boys better in this version due to some close ups and different camera angles, but was it really worth it? There's some fast zooms and camera actions that make it slightly appealing to the eye, and by some I mean a very insignificant amount. There's even some scenes of the original video in this one.

Personally, I think that time and money would have been better spent if they released a second version of "Growl" as a continuation of the "Wolf-Drama version". More cameras doesn't make a better video guys. Who's in charge here?!


Korean Version:



Chinese Version:



Original Versions: MV Breakdowns by Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment