Friday, October 2, 2015

MV BREAKDOWN:// Got7: 니가 하면 (If You Do)

It's been a while. Mianhaeyo.

JYP's Got7 releases their mini album MAD and the title track is 니가 하면 (If You Do).

This song includes some deep voices, (Jackson... I love you.) and is quite reminiscent of some older 2PM songs. First the whispery, "Why girl?" Spoken intro, the flow of the alternating raps between Mark and Jackson, the whole way the song is composed, I am sure some HOTTEST can agree with me there. We see similarities. But that's ok.

The choreography is tight. Clean and crisp moves with some fancy foot work to top it off right.

The video. They are looking good. They toned down the colors and cutesy-ness with more mature looks for the boys as opposed to the Just Right album's title release. (And I am so thankful for that.). The boys play off serious emotions and destructive ones too. (JR...I love you and the tears you shed. But that art you messed up in the video...that's kindda unforgivable. Whoever drew those works must be pissed. Unless you were the one that was supposed to be the frustrated artist that did them, then you will probably be pissed that you ripped them up after the emotions subside. Get it together.)

I am loving this song and the dance. Check it out below.





Jackson's punching bag scenes with the pink shirt...didn't do him justice. He did look frustrated as hell with each swing but it didn't do it for me. Sooooooo I will leave you guys with Jackson and Kangnam's from M.I.B. with a rendition of a song that I am sure a lot of us know... oh... so... well.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, Jackson's punching bag scenes did it for me. Love the whole video. And the song. Their footwork is so precise - amazing! The second vid... omo... I think will come back to haunt them in later years. Haha! So entertaining.

    ReplyDelete